Sunday Shout Out #2

Happy Sunday folks, I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Here's the 2nd instalment of my Sunday Shout Out series, a chance for me to showcase some of the fab blogs I follow.

This week you will have noticed a change in design on my blog and also the addition of a blog button. So I thought this week i would introduce you to the blogs I have done button swaps with. If you're enjoying a lazy day or nursing a hangover why not take a look at these fab blogs.



Beauty Becky - it's thanks to this lovely lady that I now have a beautiful new design and blog button. I have to say she was really lovely and easy to work with, her rates are really cheap and she works very quickly! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a revamp. She also has plenty of fab posts to read as well as an ace You Tube channel. I particularly loved her MAC start kit post, I don't own many MAC products and I always feel intimidated when I go to the counter so this post really helped me a lot!



Katie Lew La - another lovely blogger I have swapped buttons with this month, I love Katie's blog design it's really quirky and different. As a nail polish obsessive I really enjoy reading her nail posts. 



Dainty Desires - yet again another beautiful looking blog with really interesting posts. She has a great mix of personal/lifestyle, fashion and beauty posts with great photography on every post. Definitely worth checking out!


I hope you will take the time to take a look at these fab blogs, and if anyone else is interested in doing a button swap just let me know and I'd be happy to swap :) 

Which blogs have you been loving this week?

  

Comments

  1. I love Becky's blog:D I'll have to check the other girls out too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new blogs, I will check these ladies blogs out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blogs all look lovely, definitely going to check them out :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks Ashleigh - I love reading Dainty Desires but the other two are new to me. I will be checking them out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts