Melt Candles review

Just before Christmas I was contacted by the lovely people at Melt Candles and agreed to review one of their amazing candles. Well I was utterly surprised this morning when mid makeup application the door went and it was the posty with my Melt package.






When they contacted me and told me these candles were used in the X Factor judges dressing rooms during this years competition I was super excited. After smelling this lovely candle I can really imagine the beautiful scents filling Nicole Scherzy's dressing room whilst she chilled out before the show. 

I was sent the Verbena & Clary Sage 'Happy...HAPPY...Happy!' Candle, it has quite a musky smell, which I was pleasantly surprised by. I prefer these slightly more masculine smells as florals are sometimes a little too sweet for my liking. The smell is really luxurious and really hits you as you walk in the room and diffuses around the house so you can smell a subtle hint wherever you are. 

In a word I think Melt scented candles are beautiful and they certainly made me feel 'happy' and relaxed after a long day at work. The packaging is really stylish and expensive looking so they would make great gifts and would create the perfect romantic ambiance for Valentines Day.  

If you want to know more about Melt candles you can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

Are you a candle lover? What are your favourite scents? 



*Although I have not been paid to write this review I was gifted the candle free of charge. As always I have given a full and honest review of this product.

Comments

  1. These sound gorgeous and look lovely too,
    so lucky of you to be sent one! So exciting :)

    I've nominated you for the liebster award!
    Check out my blog for the details :)

    Rae xx
    Somebrokegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have one sent to me soon, and I'm so excited to get mine!!! :D :D Love your blog, I've followed it!! :) I'd love to talk to you about this candle on Twitter, I'd love to know more!

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts