InstaChristmas

Phew! Christmas has been a busy one for me, as you can imagine with 2 little people to fuss over. But I have finally been able to grab 5 minutes to write a quick Christmas/New Year post, I've really enjoyed reading other people's "what I got" posts so I thought I'd write one of my own.

I got a few beauty items this year but obviously not as much as a lot of others as when you have kids it kind of all becomes about them. I've decided to show you my `InstaChristmas` (Christmas in Instagram), the images that pretty much sum up my festive period...



Wishing you all a very happy New Year and may 2013 be everything you hope it will be and more!

xxx


Comments

  1. I'm intrigued... what's Instafire? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Instafire is the Instagram app for the Kindle Fire. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts