Sunday Shout Out #1

I have been thinking a lot about how I can make my blog a bit more exciting this week, I know we all love product reviews and haul posts but I really don't want my blog to be too much about products and lose that personal touch.

One way I thought I could mix things up a bit was with a couple of series posts, so here's the first post of series number one, 'Sunday Shout Out'. Although I don't always leave comments on blog posts it doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed reading them, it just means I have nothing to add (I'm a bit like this in real life too). So I thought I could use my Sunday Shout Out posts to show my appreciation for the fab blogs I read instead.

So before I ramble on too much here are a few blogs I have been reading this week...



Couture Girl - I particularly liked Kayleigh's post on the great high street size debate and she always has fab fashion and beauty posts. If you've been living in a hole and have somehow managed to miss this blog it is definitely worth a read. 



Makeup Savvy - I love reading all the great tips on blogging and photography, if your just starting out or are a bit rubbish at the imagery side like me you should pop over to Fee's blog. You will definitely learn a thing or two. 



Love, Life and Makeup - This is a blog I always find myself going back to, Hannah has a great mix of beauty and personal posts. She also does blog designs so if you like what you see and think you need a revamp why not give her a shout. 



Expat Make-Up Addict - This fab blog just so happens to belong to my Dubai dwelling sister-in law and I always enjoy reading her posts on all her great make up buys, and trust me there are lots! If you like your high end make up then Stacey's blog is the place to go. 

I hope you've liked the first post in this series and take a look at the blogs I've mentioned. It's always good to share the blogging love so if you have any favourites you think I should check out please leave me a link below. 


Comments

  1. I love these kind of posts. We seem to get stuck in rutt of reading the same blogs & these introduce you to some hidden gems. The only one i have read is Makeup Savvy - I will be checking the others out.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks so much for featuring me :) x x x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kayleigh's blog. Thanks for the suggestions x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring me doll, looking forward to checking out the other ones x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts