30 things...


This year marks an important and scary milestone for me, that's right I turn 30! I cannot believe this is actually happening to me, a bit melodramatic I know, but I still feel like I'm 18 years old. I have never been a real over the top partier and I've always loved my early nights even when I was at uni, but now I feel like all these terribly unexciting things that I love just make me old!

So I have drawn up a list of things I think I need to do before I turn 30 in September...

1. Raise money for charity
2. Teach Violet to swim
3. Learn to reupholster a chair
4. Grow my hair
5. Loose 1 stone
6. Take up a regular exercise class
7. Take more family photos
8. Have a full body massage
9. Loose another stone
10. Reach 150 GFC followers
11. Go to a festival
12. Get my manky foot sorted (yuck)
13. Learn how to cook a curry
14. Host a dinner party
15. Create a blog button
16. Learn basic HTML coding
17. Buy a blog domain
18. Wear matching underwear everyday
19. Do something that scares me
20. Go for afternoon tea at a swanky hotel
21. Visit New York
22. Go to the top of the Empire State Building
23. Visit Ground Zero
24. Have a picnic in Central Park
25. Buy something from Tiffany's
26. Have my picture taken with a 'celeb'
27. Learn to like fish (as in eating it)
28. Have my name mentioned in a newspaper
29. Own a designer handbag, preferably Chanel/Mulberry/Marc Jacobs
30. Stay happy :-) 

I realise that unless I succeed with 21 it would make it very difficult to complete 22 - 25, however I have high hopes of making it to New York before my birthday. Let's just say it's in the pipeline if I can manage to reign in my spending habit!

Obviously there are lots of other things I would like to add but I have stuck to the things that are attainable within the 8 months I have left before my birthday. Always the marketeer you see, making sure I set SMART targets.

What do you think of my list? Is there anything you would add to it if it were you?



Comments

  1. Thats quite a list. I tried to write down between 5 - 10 goals each year. Its nice to have something to focus on & tick them off as you accomplish them.
    NY is just the most amazing city. I hope you get to visit.
    I always have a health / weight related goal. This year I am more determined than ever to be healthier. Love the wear matching underwear one - I dont own anything matching & I need too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll get to go to New York for my birthday, me and my firend are trying to plan it all now. Only problem is I'm a spender not a saver.

      I don't own any matching underwear either, I thought it's about time I did now I'm a grown up and all. Like my mum always says, 'you never know when you'll get hit by a bus'.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts