Sleek True Colour Lipstick Review

As I mentioned in my December Glossy Box review, one of the best products this month was the Sleek True Colour lipstick sample. Although it was only a sample size it is quite a decent size and for someone who rarely wears lipstick (I'm more of a gloss girl) it is more than enough and will last me a good while I should say.

The shade is called 'Candy Cane' and it is a pinky red colour, I am usually a bit scared or wearing bold lip colours and I tend to stick to either a neutral or pink lip gloss. However after trying this colour on whilst at home I absolutely loved it!



 
The lipstick itself has really good pigmentation, you only need one coat to get a lovely bright finish. What also surprised me was the staying power it had, not long after I applied the lipstick I sat down for a rather messy Mexican feast and I expected the lipstick to have come off. But no there it was bold as brass, I then went on to have a few drinks (it was Saturday night after all) and still the colour did not budge from my lips.

In fact I had to use my Bioderma to remove it before I went to bed, and even that didn't get it all off, my lips were still a little pink.

I think this is a really fantastic product and really pleased it was in my box, it brought me out of my comfort zone and I will now be more tempted to try bolder lip colours. I will definitely be wearing this to my Christmas parties and if my test is anything to go by I wont be having to reapply all night which is a bonus! For £4.99 I think this product is a real bargain.

Did you get this product in your Glossy Box? What did you think?

 




 

Comments

  1. I love this in the deep purple colour - Sleek do great shades!

    Efia @ effytalkslife.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts