December Glossy Box





My lovely December Glossy Box arrived yesterday and to my surprise it was not in the usually pretty dusky pink box, but a nice shiny silver one. Very Christmassy indeed!

I was really impressed with the box this month, even though I have seen a few pics on Instagram of what other people got and think I would have preferred some of those. In my box was...

Rituals Magic Touch body cream
Ayuuri Turmeric & Bergamot face wash
Lemon by Mary Greenwell perfume sample
Seche Nail Lacquer in 'Elegant'
Sleek lipstick in 'Candy Cane'
Glossybox Blusher in 'Glossy Rosewood'

The only thing I was slightly disappointed with was the Mary Greenwell perfume sample. The samples are never very big and they always seem like they're a last minute addition just to fill a gap. After seeing some of the things other people got I feel a little short changed by the perfume. The blusher was the Glossy bonus product and has been made by Kryolan especially for Glossy Box which I think is quite cool and it's a really nice shade, one I would probably have picked myself.

The best product in the box has to be the Sleek lipstick, it's definitely not a colour I would of picked but I really do love it, I won't say too much as I'll fully review this product very soon. Some of the other boxes received Sleek eyeshadow pallets and I would of loved to try some of those as I've not really tried any Sleek products before but have heard really good things about them.

Did you receive any of the other products available from Glossy Box this month? I'd love to hear which was your favourite...



Comments

Popular Posts