MUA Haul...Again

So here we are again, yet another post featuring MUA Cosmetics, these guys should put me on the payroll! At the rate they are releasing new products I very much doubt this will be my last MUA post.

I just couldn't resist the recent online 40% off promotion they were running, I tried believe me and I left it right until the last day of the promotion before I cracked. I just couldn't let this opportunity pass me by, especially as they had added the 5 free Nail Quakes to the offer. So I did it, I went online and splurged a massive, wait for it...£24.90 on all this...


 
 
To be honest I thought I had ordered more, and when I checked my order online I was missing 2 eyeshadow brushes. I am still waiting to hear back from them regarding those as on my account it says they were shipped.
 
I'll keep this brief as I haven't tried any of the products yet, my order only arrived this morning. I was really impressed with the service (apart from the missing items) as I have seen loads of comments where people haven't received their order for weeks, I only ordered a week or so ago so I was sure I wouldn't get my stuff until after Christmas. It's my works Christmas party tonight so they arrived just in time, I can't wait to try out the new brushes as I have heard really good things about them.
 

Order includes...

Brushes - Contouring/Blusher, Stippling, Concealer and Eye Shadow Blender (missing eyeshadow and eyeshadow contouring)
Lipsticks - Bare and Juicy
Boom - OK.com
Eyeshadow pallet - Dusk til Dawn
Mascara - Mega Volume (Black)
Blusher - shade 3
Nail polish - Pistachio and Fairy Dust Glitter Nails in Rose Dust
Eyelashes - Flair
Free Nail Quakes - Jail Break, Shattered Ice, Quiver, Shiver and Broken Arrow
 
Have you tried the MUA brushes? What did you think?


Comments

  1. Ooh heard so much about the make-up brushes, really wanna get some!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Dusk til Dawn palette everyday and love it! Its easy to wear day and night, because the colours are amazing! The pigmentations is brilliant for the price too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts