Dear Santa...

Eek it's that time of year again, the time where it is absolutely acceptable to consume your body weight in chocolate and wine on a daily basis and pretty much revert back to your five year old self!

Finally I get to put my tree up and start singing those Christmas songs that have been going around my head since June and I get to finally open my Ciate advent calendar! Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year and the fact that it seems to come around quicker and quicker every year pleases me very much. Luckily I have two little girls to enjoy it with, they make it all 10 times as magical and exciting!

I find it very difficult at this time of year as I just want to buy everything in sight! For other people that is, I can never think of anything I want for myself, which drives my family round the bend. This year is a whole different story, since I started blogging and reading more blogs myself, the problem is not thinking of things I want it's that there are too many things that I want! To help my mum out I put together a wish list on Feel Unique, and I can see that she has already got a couple of things off there, but shhh don't tell Santa I peeked.

Here are a few other things that have caught my eye and made it onto the (very long) shortlist...

1. UGG boots - £165 from Office
2. Kindle Fire HD - £159 from Amazon
3. Lauren Conrad Beauty
4. Either the Stella & Dot 'Lucky Charm' - £32 or the Tiffany 'Heart' necklace - £80
5. Ice Watch - £100
6. Heart sweater - £28 from Next
7. Benefit 'Away We Glow' - £29.50 and 'Concealaholic' concealer and brightening kit - £28.50
8. Dr. Sebagh Breakout Cream - £49.95 from Beauty Bay
9. Stilla lip gloss - £18.50, Still 'In the Light' eyeshadow pallet - £28, Burberry Body - £38 all from Feel Unique
10. Dress - £45 from Miss Selfridge

I am guessing that I will receive about 2% of what is on this wish list but a girl can dream can't she, after all I have been very good this year.

My beautiful tree, not a branch out of place!


Comments

Popular Posts