Christmas hair phase one

I've been desperate for a hair cut for the past few weeks but I was holding off as I always like to have a new do for Christmas. I've been dark for a good few years now and the last time I had my hair done I decided to go for the ombré look, because it was so dark I didn't quite get it as light as I would have liked so nobody really noticed.

This time I decided I was going to go for something quite sleek and as I seemed to have developed a natural centre parting I was going to run with it. I really love those hairs styles with the parted fringe that sweeps to the sides, a bit sixties like. I'm really lucky that my friend is my hairdresser so when I come up with these ideas and have no idea how to explain them she is quite good at guessing what I want.

Voila...


What do you think?

This is only phase one as after my attempt at ombré I have decided it is definitely time for a colour change and I'm taking the plunge and going a lot lighter. I love the colour of Taylor Swift's hair right now and also Lauren Conrad's hair. They have it a lovely dark blonde and slightly lighter on the ends. I'll hopefully get time to squeeze in an appointment next week so keep your eye's peeled for phase 2...

Comments

Popular Posts