Christmas Tag...

Whilst looking over some of my favourite blogs I came across this lovely Christmas tag on Georgina's blog, Live Laugh Lipstick, and thought I'd give it a go.



Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year, here's why...


1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

Everything! I love the food, the presents, the decorations, the smell even the cold weather (especially if it snows). I love buying presents for other people, it really makes me happy to see other people happy and I enjoy taking the time to find the absolute perfect gifts for my family. Also the girls make it magical, they make it acceptable for me to act like a big kid. The look on their faces on Christmas morning just melts my heart.

2. What is your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
 
Glitz and glam! For me Christmas is all about the glitter, the more the merrier when it comes to sparkles I say. I usually rock a smokey eye on a night out and at Christmas I just add glitter, glitter makes everything better :)

3. Real of fake tree?

Fake! It's all I have ever known and loved. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my tree (just like my Mum) and to be honest real ones just don't cut it. They're all uneven and messy looking and always bare at the top, plus I'm not a fan of picking up the needles.


4. Giving or receiving presents?

No question, I much prefer giving presents than recieving them. Like I mentioned I love hunting out the perfect gift, when it comes to gifts for myself I never really know what the right response is when I open them. I don't like the feeling of people watching and waiting for my reaction, especially if it's something I don't really like. But nevertheless I am always very greatful for whatever I receive, I would just prefer to buy to my own presents.


5. Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?

The morning! I just don't understand these people who wait all day to open their presents, how do they not spontaneously conbust?


6. Handmade or bought Christmas cards?

I'd like to say homemade but in reality it's always shop bought cards, the kids usually make cards for the Grandparents but that's about it.


7. What is your favourite Christmas film?

It used to be Santa Clause the Movie, a oldy but a goody, who wouldn't want a lollypop that made you fly? Most people reading this probably don't even remember that one it's so old and doesn't really get shown anymore. Now it has to be Elf, it is the only thing I can stand to watch Will Farell in and it just makes me giggle every time I watch it.


8. What is your favourite Christmas food!

Hmm, this is a tricky one...I think I would have to say the Christmas Day evening buffet tea we have, that's a mixture of left over meat from lunch, a selection of cheeses and crackers, party platters and no Christmas buffet is complete withouth pickled onions!


TAG! You're all it...

Comments

  1. Aw thank you for mentioning me! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers :) I completely agree about the tree! Symmetrical, fake trees are much more visually pleasing haha :) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, definitely agree about the trees. Tinsel is a giant no no too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts