Topshop Lipsticks | Autumn Edition


You all know how much I love Topshop make up, it's high end quality at high street prices in my opinion. So I thought it was about time I went in and got myself some scary deep Autumn lippies.

I usually tend to stick to pink lip colours as I always feel safe in pink, however this Autumn I have decided to take a huge step out of the box and go for some really rich deep colours.


I decided to go for Screen Siren which is a beautiful deep red and Beguiled which is the darkest lip colour I have ever worn. I've been looking for a plum coloured lipstick for a while and I've swatched a few but never felt brave enough to go for it, my skin tone seems to be more suited to spring/summer colours but I really love Beguiled so went for it.


Screen Siren is from the Creamy finish range and it's really silky and has a slightly glossy finish, whereas Beguiled is a Matte finish. I always expect matte lipsticks to feel really dry on the lips but this one definitely doesn't feel that way. I'm really looking forward to wearing Beguiled especially, I've not been brave enough to wear it out during the day yet but I have a wedding coming up this weekend so I'm planning my make up around this lipstick. 


Once again Topshop comes up trumps in the lipstick department!

Have you tried the Topshop make up range? What's your favourite product from the range?


Comments

Popular Posts