Sleek Make Up Blusher | Review


I've been using the same blusher now for about 6 months, blushers are one thing I don't have many of so I decided it was time I added some to my collection.

I have heard so many good things about Sleek blushers so I thought that would be a good place to start, Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on so naturally I had to buy 3 of them. 


I went for Rose Gold which is a fantastic dupe for NARS Orgasm, Pomegranate and Flushed, all three are not shades that I would usually go for. 


All three blushes are so highly pigmented you hardly need any at all to get a beautiful flash of colour on your cheeks. I have been mainly using Flushed during the day as it is a silky matte whereas the other two have a gold highlight to them. Flushed is perfect for the Autumn/Winter months, with all things berry coloured doing the rounds this season it makes for a perfect match to berry or plum shades on the lips.

If I want a bit more of a special look for a night out of Rose Gold and Pomegranate are fab as they add a lovely hint of a highlight to the cheek bones. 

These blushers are great for the price, they're just as good as any high end blusher at a fraction of the price!

I'm a huge fan of Sleek blushers and I'm already thinking about my next purchase. I would definitely recommend these blushers to anyone wanting to build up their collection.

Comments

Popular Posts