Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo


The Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos are another product that I didn't really understand what all the fuss was about, the original colours weren't anything special and they just didn't interest me at all.

However, they seem to have launched some new colours, not new news I know but as I wasn't initially bothered by these products it has taken me a while to catch on. These new colours are lovely, much more eye catching.


The colours I got are Light in Purple, Pink Gold, Metallic Pomegranate and Permanent Toupe, I'm not sure if Permanent Toupe is a new colour or not but if it isn't I obviously didn't see its potential first time round.


Light in Purple is a beautiful aqua blue colour, it's so shimmery, I'm not actually sure when I would wear this but the colour was too nice not to have. Pink Gold is another gorgeous colour it looks amazing in the inner corners of the eye. Metallic Pomegranate is my absolute favourite, it looks stunning with MAC Cranberry over the top, it is such as good colour match so works great as a base. Permanent Toupe has become my everyday staple, I wear this on its own or as a neutral base for any eye colour. 

They are super long lasting and make your eye make up stay exactly where you want it. The formula is really creamy without being greasy and they dry really quickly so there is no creasing.

I'm glad I decided to take another look at the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos and I will be keeping an eye out for any new releases this time.

Comments

  1. I'm still yet to try these but the pomegranate shade looks gorgeous
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely, my rubbish photography does not do it justice!

      Delete
  2. I'm not keen on cream eyeshadow but I did pick up eternal gold a while back and they last forever! I really like the look of the pink one!

    Em

    http://www.emsmixedbag.com/2013/11/dermalogica-at-beauty900.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a rule I don't do cream eyeshadows either but these are amazing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts