NOTD : Bonfire Night Inspired

Remember  remember remember the 5th of November...

I cannot believe it is November already, this year has gone so fast! I don't mean to scare you guys but there's only one more pay day until Christmas (if you get paid monthly that is)! Where has this year gone really...

Well seeing as I did a Halloween inspired NOTD I thought I would do the same for Bonfire Night. Again the polish I used is from Models Own, this time one of their Bottleshop exclusive Astrix Duo polishes in Amber Red.


The base coat is a lovely deep ox blood colour called Hot Red and the glitter top coat is a gorgeous mix of gold, bronze, orange and yellow called Ember Glow. I was told that these two polishes were part of an exclusive range only available from the Models Own Bottleshop or their website


As you can see the base coat Hot Red looks lovely on its own, perfect for Autumn/Winter.


Then the top coat just makes it look even more gorgeous! I thought Ember Glow looked like the glow of the Bonfire so perfect for today. 

Once again Models Own makes amazing nail art so simple and effective, I have to say I think they are my favourite nail polishes by far and at only £5, bargain!!

What do you think? 

Comments

  1. This is super pretty, absolutely perfect for bonfire night :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts