Christmas Wish List | Beauty

As you would imagine after all the Christmas Gift Guide reading I have done lately I have accumulated a rather large wish list of my own. So I thought I would share with what's on my Christmas list this year, starting with beauty (obvs).


1. The Ciate Mini Mani Month | available at Selfridges, ASOS and online from Ciate | £42
I bought this last year and absolutely loved it, expensive but well worth the money in my opinion but  I am a self confessed nail polish addict.

2. The Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl | available from Amazon and many many more | £139.99 
I really want this as I find curling my hair such an awkward task and one side never curls properly, this is sooo expensive I think it will be on many wish lists to come before I actually (if ever) own one.

3. Givenchy Lash Sparkle | available at Debemhams | £19
This would be a real luxury product as I obviously wouldn't walk round everyday with glittery lashes, but I think it would be just lovely for nights out and the Christmas part season.

4. NARS Eye Paint in Tatar | available at Selfridges | £18.50
I just love this, the colour looks amazing and I like the idea that you can wear it all over the eye or as a liner. I'm really getting into these sorts of products at the moment so this would be a nice addition.

5. Clinique Chubby Stick in Grandest Grape | available at all Clinique counters | £17
I don't have any of the orignal Chubby Sticks as I always thought they were expensive for what they are but if I'm willing to pay £18 for an eye shadow why not a lip balm stain? I think this colour is beautiful for winter.

6. Real Techniques Sam's Picks brush set | available at Feel Unique | £29.99
I love the Real Techniques brushes and this set covers everything, you really can never have too many makeup brushes!

7. Stila Colour Outside the Lines Smudge Stick set | available from Boots and Feel Unique | £36
I love Stila smudge sticks, I got one in the In The Light palette last Christmas and I use it almost everyday. These are the only eyeliners I have mastered how to use, generally I'm pretty pants at eyeline but these glide on so easily and stay put!

So that's my beauty wish list (so far), if you're reading this Mum or hubby :)

What do you think? Is there anything on there that you are lusting after this Christmas?

Comments

Popular Posts