Ten reasons why...#2

Happy Mother's Day all you scrumptious mummies out there! Seeing as it's Mother's Day and I am indeed a mummy I thought I would do another 'ten reasons why...' post and dedicate it to my precious little lamb chops (that's my girls btw).

Ten reasons why...being a mummy is the BEST!
1. Cuddles - there's cuddles on tap and they're definitely the best cuddles by far!
2. Even when they make me mad they also make me smile like an insane person.
3. I learn something new every single day, there's never a dull moment!
4. They make me try harder to be a better person and keep me motivated to succeed.
5. To know that these little people depend on me feels scary and exciting all at the same time.
6. There's a never ending supply of sweets and Disney.
7. Every time I see my girls be kind and loving towards another child it just makes my heart melt with pride.
8. No matter how rubbish or stressful the day at work has been seeing my girls never fails to cheer me up.
9. Although I feel guilty every minute of everyday that I have to work instead of being with them, they never question it and they just get on with their little lives. It never fails to amaze me how well they adapt.
10. And finally probably the best thing of all, we get to gang up on Daddy!!
Unfortunately I'll be having a fairly sad Mother's Day this year as my hubby's away, but at least I get to spend it with my girls. I think some well deserved quality time is needed, maybe we'll do something girly.
Are you a mummy? What do you think the best thing about being a mummy is? Or I'd love to know what the best thing about your mummy?

Comments

  1. Such a cute post, always love reading something different!


    Be great if you could check out my latest NOTD post: Jessica GELeration in Venus Was Her Name by Nail And Beauty, Cheshire.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts