Feb Faves

It's been aaaaages since I've done a favourites post and for good reason really, I just haven't been using any products that have set my world a light. It seems like good products are like buses, you don't see one for ages and then a ton come a long at once!


1. Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish in Strawberry Fizz - I am really loving bright nails at the moment and although I am try to use colours other than pink, this one had to make it into my favourites purely because of its amazing smell! I know right, the words amazing and smell just don't fit when talking about nail polish, but this smells so fruity its unbelievable. It stays smelling fruity even when it has dried on your nails and I can't stop sniffing it. I probably look like a right weirdo but at least I'm a weirdo with nice nails.

2. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm - Now when it comes to BB creams I was really not a fan, every one I'd tried was awful, the coverage was terrible and most went patchy and the ones that said they were for oily skin seemed to be the worst for making my skin oily! Then I got a sample of Dr. Jart+ in a beauty box and I really liked it, but as my skin was quite bad I didn't really use it. However in recent weeks my skin has cleared up loads so I started wearing it everyday instead of my foundation and now I love it! The coverage is great, it doesn't go patchy and it doesn't make my face oily, it ticks all the boxes for me. It also give me that dewy, hydrated look to my face which I really like.

3. Benefit Porefessional - What more do I need to say, you can read about how much I love it product here and here.

4. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray - I've wanted to try this product for a long time and you will have seen it on numerous wish lists, I wasn't brave enough to faulk out for the full sized bottle as I've tried so many of these products that just don't work, so I got the mini for £7.50. This I am pleased to say is brilliant, the best thing about it is it gives my hair movement which when you have thin hair you don't get much of. My hair is usually very flat to my head but this products give it lots of bounce and swishiness.

5. Body Shop lipstick - I've never been much of a fan of lipsticks but this one has really won me over and I wear it most days, it's a really wearable colour too. It's a peachy nude so not much colour but just enough for everyday wear. The best thing about this lipstick is it's so moisturising, my lips feel really soft and looked after when I wear this, if it wasn't so moisturising then I would probably be a bit miffed that I'd payed £10 for it as I think that's quite expensive for a colour that's a bit meh.





6. Lush Grease Lightening - This is one of the reasons my skin has cleared up so much in recent weeks, I would go as far to say as it works even better than Skinetica. I use it every night as part of my night time regime and if I have a spot brewing I put a bit on in the morning too and the spot doesn't even get chance to rear it's little white head.

7. Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum - This so yummy and makes my lips feel so smooth after I've used it, I'd never really thought of using a scrub on my lips before but I'd read so many reviews on this product that I just had to try it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has slightly dry lips and it's great for keeping them smooth in the winter.

There you have my Feb Faves, have you tried any of these products before? What are your Feb Faves?


Comments

Popular Posts