Pucker up - Topshop Lipstick review


At last a post!

I have finally managed to grab a few minutes to write a quick post so I thought I'd show you my new Topshop lipstick. As I have mentioned I've only just discovered Topshop makeup, as up until recently I have not been able to bring myself to go into a Topshop on the account of their 'fatist' nature.

Any who not only have I just discovered Topshop makeup but I have also discovered a love for lipsticks. I was always a lip gloss kinda gal and lipstick was just something I always associated with my mum, but lately I have become a bit braver with my lip colour choices and I have really got into lipstick.


I opted for 'Macaroon', I've seen this shade in a few blog posts and it always looks lovely so I thought I'd give it a go.
The colour is a lot brighter than I am used to so it took me a little while before I wore it out and about, but after wearing it around the house a few times I decided it was just too nice to only wear indoors. I love this shade and the lipstick itself has a really nice texture, it's very pigmented so you don't need to layer it on. One thing I will say is that it goes quite dry after a couple of hours and can look at bit patchy so you need to reapply regularly, which I haven't quite got used to doing yet and I have caught a glimpse of myself in shop windows and thought 'what the...'.
If you can remember to reapply frequently I would say go rush out and get this shade NOW! At a very reasonable price of £8 I think it is well worth the spondoolies.

Are you like me and recently left your sticky gloss behind in favour of a good old lippy?

Comments

  1. I love Topshop makeup! This shade looks so pretty on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try Topshop makeup, out of everything Macaroon is the thing I've had my eye on the most it looks lovely. The colour suits you a lot :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous shade, perfect for upcoming spring!

    www.boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog chick! please return the follow xx
    www.shahildarboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey :)

    I really like your blog it seems so real and honest, and I wanted to say that I love that colour by topshop really loving their make up recently!

    Have a great day!

    Katie <3 http://onegirlstakeonallthingsgirly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment, just what I needed to get me back in the blogging spirit :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts