Here I am

Just in case you were wondering where I was I thought I would update you a little on what's been going on and why I've not been as active as usual.
Now I haven't actually been as MIA as Blogger would have you believe, I have been trying to upload posts since last Monday and every time I do Blogger so kindly deletes the bugger! In fact I wouldn't be surprised if this post only lasted a couple of hours before it gets deleted too.
The problems I've been having uploading post coupled with 'GFCgate' have thrown me into blogging turmoil, I don't know whether I'm coming or going quite frankly. I've been plucking away at my little blog for a good few months now and slowly but surely I have gained a nice amount of followers, it's lovely to think that people are following because they genuinely enjoy reading what I have to say. I was thrilled when I started to get a little flurry of followers and I was on track to reach my first real blogging milestone, 100 followers, and getting very excited about a giveaway I have planned.
But Google had other ideas didn't they! Thanks to their decision to do away with Google Reader the blogging community has been thrown into a state of panic and everyone seems to have jumped ship and moved over to Bloglovin, which is fine as my blog is already on there but with very few followers. I was really happy to see that my Bloglovin followers increased slightly and this made me feel like my blog was a tiny bit important to some people's lives and they liked it so much they went and followed straight away so they didn't miss anything. Then I woke up one morning to find alot of my lovely new followers seemed to have left me :-( But I later found out there had been a bug in the system and some of those new followers had never been there in the first place :-( :-( 
As if that wasn't enough I then learn there are some new disclaimer guidelines! Give a blogger a break bigwigs!
So with Blogger posting issues, 'GFCgate' and new disclaimer guidelines I have kind of been feeling overwhelmed blogging wise over the past few days. Not to mention I have just started in my new super important job role so my time has become even more limited than it already was. On the plus side I'm really enjoying my new role and the responsibilities that come with it and I am sure I will get back on track with my blog in a few days. I already have some posts planned, so if your reading this Blogger I would really appreciate it if you just let them be!!

If you want to follow me on Bloglovin you can do here or just click the little '+' icon underneath my image to the right.
Have you been feeling the blogging strain lately?

Comments

  1. If it helps, this is still up on Wednesday at 11.03 :) Sorry about all the trouble you've been having and hope it doesn't put you off too much - also congratulations on your super important job role! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts