Sunday shout out #4

It's been a while since my last Sunday shout out and that's not because I haven't read any fab blogs, it's just I've been super busy the last couple of weeks. Today is no different really as Violet has her 5th birthday party this afternoon, but I thought I'd use this little bit of alone time (aka when kids are watching Peppa Pig) to write today's.

Today's Sunday shout out is a little different, I have spent a lot of time this month reading blog posts via She Said Beauty. I've been a member pretty much since they first launched but never really spent much time on there. I know a lot of people enjoy reading blogs and discovering new ones on Bloglovin etc. but those sites have never really won me over.


I love how this site is totally dedicated to beauty and you don't have to search to find what you're looking for. It's also a great go to for any upcoming beauty trends and product launches. 

Now I know I'm most likely preaching to the choir here but I'm guessing not all of my readers will be beauty bloggers and may not know about great sites like this that can help them with their search for great beauty advice. 

As I mentioned I am on the She Said Beauty network so if you want to follow me you can do here, and I'd love it if you put your SSB link in the comments below so I can check yours out too. 


Comments

Popular Posts