She Said Beauty November Box

I was very excited to receive my second She Said Beauty Box this month, but I have to say I was a little disappointed.

I was really pleased with the October box and I felt this months was just a little bit lacking.


What's inside...
So...? Rock & Roll body fragrance For Me
'They're fragrances close to our hearts and with the current revival in nostalgic scents these sprays were the first to make a welcome return to our dressing tables.'

Welled Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream
'This smoothing night cream, with oil from organically grown rosa mosqueta seeds, aids the regeneration of the outer layer of the skin during the night.'

Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo & Conditioner
'Smooth Lock shampoo cleanses, refreshes and nourishes hair with smoothness while Smooth Lock Conditionereases detangling and instantly helps improve manageability with frizz-free smoothness and luscious-looking shine.'

Makebelieve enhance Luminize Skin Highlighter
'Highlight cheeks and upper eyelids with this shimmering, celestial pink luminator.'

Yardley Royal English Daisy Eua de Toilette
'An elegant dewy fresh, green floral fragrance, reminiscent of flower filled meadows on the spring sunshine.'

Collection Primed & Ready Smoothing Make-Up Primer
'The Collection Primed & Ready Smoothing Make-up Primer preps the skin, providing a beautiful base for easier make-up application and ensures your make-up remains intact throughout the day.'

I have heard a lot of good things about the Collection Primed & Ready so I am looking forward to trying this one out plus as you know I've just ran out of primer. 

I'll keep you all updated as when I use these products, if you have used any of these please let me know your thoughts I'd love to know how you got on with them. 

Comments

  1. This looks like a great box! You got loads :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sufficed finally to read this post as I found that still there are some writers who want to bring the valuable posts over the web. I am here to keep encouraging you keep these posts coming
    Breast Enhancement

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts