OOTD - Primark special

So I recently had a fantastic girls night out in Manchester and I thought I'd treat myself to something new to wear. I think this had to be the most successful trip to Primark I've had in a long time, for quality, quantity and value for money. I also got another dress that I have put to one side for my works/girls Christmas night out.

I've had to hold on to this post for a few days as I've had so many other posts to write but better late than never hey.


Top - £8.99
Skirt - £9.99
Both Primark
Tights - £4.75 Forever 21
Shoes - Primark (donks ago)

I absolutely love this outfit and I will certainly get my wear out of it. I've really wanted a leather skater skirt for ages but when I tried one on I wasn't sure it suited me, then I found one that had a bit of a shine to it and felt much more comfortable in it. It's a polyester mix but doesn't look cheap at all, I got lots of compliments on it and because I didn't go for the leather I think it will be more suitable for wearing during the day as well as night. It came with a gold belt but I swapped it for my favourite leopard print one, I am a huge fan of leopard print at the moment and if they didn't hurt my feet so much I would of worn my leopard shoes too.

I am also a huge fan of sheer tops and have quite a selection in my wardrobe, Primark have a really good range at the moment too. I found this oxblood one just as I was walking to the till to pay and pondering what I was going to wear with my fab skirt. It was fate, it caught my eye just in time, just as I was about to join the mammoth Saturday afternoon queue and we all know once your in it there's no going back! Oxblood is everywhere at the moment and I have say it's a firm favourite of mine.



Accessories
Bag - £7.99 New Look
Ear rings - £3.75part of a set Forever 21
Bracelet - Christmas gift Primark
Belt - £4.99 New Look



Nails - Nails Inc. in Victoria

I love this shade of nail varnish it's really rich and goes with loads of other colours so you can wear it with just about anything. Luckily it was a perfect match to my top, in fact my friends all had a little giggle at my colour co-ordinated top, nails and lip gloss as that was also a perfect match. What can I say I just love to co-ordinate :)

Comments

Popular Posts