MUA haul

This weekend I had a super successful shopping trip to Manchester, which let me tell you is a rarity for me. Whilst in the Arndale centre I popped into Superdrug to see if they had the MUA brow kit I've heard so many food things about and let's just say I went a little MUA crazy!

I love the luxury but lets face it we can't always afford them and there are some fantastic mid-market brands out there, but I also do love a budget beauty bargain and MUA is the ultimate beauty bargain brand (phew that was a lot of alliteration).


So as you can see one thing led to another and I went a little crazy at the MUA stand, I blame Superdrug's amazing 3 for 2 promotion currently running on all cosmetics and lashes. What you also may notice is that I managed to get everything but the brow kit I went in for!

I picked up the Undressed eyeshadow pallet (£4) and the Nail Constellation in Scorpio (£3) after reading great things about them on various beauty blogs and there a few other things that took my fancy, the Gel Eyeliner in Underground (£3), Extreme Curl mascara (£2), Mosaic Blush in English Rose (£2.50) and the Mosaic Bronzer in Natural Glow (£2.50).




As you can see from the swatches 11 of the shades show up really well and have great pigmentation, the only shade that doesn't really show up on a swatch in Shade 1, but works brilliantly as a highlighter on the top of the lid just under the brow.

I've been searching for a good liquid eyeliner for yonks and I'd almost given up! I don't have the steadiest of hands so the ones with the flimsy brushes just end up looking like my four year old's done it and the ones with the felt tip are too thick and I get panda eye. I haven't bought an eyeliner for ages and I'd just resided to the fact I will never have those fabulous sixties style flicks. That was until I found this Gel Eyeliner, for the first time I was happy with the result and didn't have mess up my make up removing it 10 times. If like me you struggle with eyeliner I would definitely give this one a try, and at the bargain price even if you still can't get it right at least you haven't wasted a fortune.

As for the other products all I can say is love, love, love! I haven't given the Nail Constellation a try yet as I was in too much of a rush getting ready this weekend (as usual) but will definitely be giving it a try very soon. I went for this one as apposed to the Ciate Caviar manicure because I'm holding out for the Ciate Mini Mani Month set and don't want to double up on products.

If you're looking for Christmas stocking fillers or budget gifts for the girlie's I would say you can't go wrong with a bit of MUA and at 3 for 2 it's rude not to really.


Comments

  1. love the haul, too bad shade 3 and 5 didnt show up on me, but I think its because of my medium skin, lol.

    http://exoticwaytoburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts