You won't believe your eyes

A few posts back, as you may have read, I raved and raved about Benefit POREfessional (if you haven't you can read it here). Well whilst I was taking photos of another product that I have come to really like I noticed that you could really see a difference in the before and after images, when I'd used the POREfessional too.

Lets firstly start with my review of the intended product, the Bourjois Touche Healthy Mix concealer/illuminator pen...




As you can see this product is reminiscent of the YSL Touche Eclat concealer pen, that has now become pretty much a cult beauty buy. I have owned the YSL version and really loved it and for the price tag you would expect it to be good, I can't say that the Bourjois Touche Healthy Mix quite lives up to that but as an everyday cheap alternative it's not bad.
I would definitely say it is more of an under eye illuminator than concealer so if you have really dark under eye circles this product probably isn't for you.


As you can see the circles under my eyes aren't that bad, I can't say that I have ever suffered from really dark circles but I do sometimes need a bit of a lift to brighten up my eyes. I think as an everyday product that's used just to give the eye area a bit of a pick me up it does the job, if you're expecting this product to completely conceal bags the size of your weekly shop then you'll probably be a disappointed. I don't think that I'll be rushing out to replace this product once it's gone but I'll definitely carry on using it and if it's on offer I'll pop it in my basket.

Now as I mentioned whilst I was taking these photos I noticed something that got me quite excited, although I might not have big bags under my eyes my pores are HUGE (that's not the exciting part)! Hence the reason I love the POREfessional so much. Although I knew I liked the product for what it did to my makeup and face in general I had never noticed just how good it was at minimising my pores.


Until that is I was taking these photos for the Bourjois Touche Healthy Mix product. I seriously cannot believe the difference, I had to take the photo about 10 times before I believed that it was the product and not just the blurry camera work that was making my pores pretty much disappear. There has been no light editing or touching up of these photos, this is actually what the POREfessional does to my face! I am so impressed with this product, I can't tell you how much I love it, this will definitely have a place in my makeup bag FOREVER!!!

The End (It felt like a 'the end' moment)






Comments

  1. Looks good!

    frankiessay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you can really see a difference in both pictures but especially your pores in the second. I am going to take before and after pics to see if the Porefessional make much of a difference on me. Great post!
    http://letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Porefessional is amazing! it;s always great when you can really see the difference a product makes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts