Ten reasons why... #1

Hello again, wow it feels like a long time since I last posted! I suppose when I'm used to posting almost every day even a couple days away feels like a lifetime. There is a very exciting reason why I have not posted and it has to do with an amazing work project, which I will be able to tell you all about in a couple of days time.
As you may be able to tell from the title of this post I have decided to start a little series, posts that I guess are meant for me to reflect on things that I have done or enjoy, to show a little appreciation. So here goes, I thought I would start with an easy one...

Ten reasons why... I love blogging...

1. I get to ramble on about the stuff I love without someone rolling their eyes or trying to change the subject.
2. I have an excuse to buy lots of lovely things, for research purposes obviously :-)
3. I feel like part of a great big fluffy community.
4. I get to write with purpose.
5. It has made me look after my skin a little better and as a result I have fewer spots, or maybe I just have better products to cover them up now?
6. I learn something new everyday.
7. The satisfaction I get when I get a lovely comment or a new follower.
8. That moment when a friend or family member comes to me for advice about a product or beauty problem.
9. It's something just for me. My time, my hobby and my thoughts.
10. It's the cherry on top of the cake, the cake being life at the moment :-)


I hope you all enjoyed my first 'Ten reasons why...' post, I'd love to hear your thoughts and also your own reasons why you love blogging or reading blogs.




Comments

Popular Posts