Sunday shout out #3

Yay it's Sunday again which means another Sunday Shout Out post, I'm really enjoying writing these posts and they are proving to be very popular.

This week I have discovered two blogs that I have become a little bit obsessed with and I have been venturing into the world of You Tube, not creating obviously just watching.

Now I am aware that these two blogs I am about to tell you about need no introduction really, they hardly need the leg up when it comes to gaining more followers as they have a combined following of 50,000+. However I have really enjoyed these blogs, they both have something quite different about them, so allow me to introduce...


Zoella - I love the look of this blog so it immediately appealed to me, but her posts are just as great as the design. She is obviously moving in the right circles and so brings up to the minute information on all the latest collections, I particularly liked her post on the new Illamasqua collection. 



Sprinkle of Glitter - is another great looking blog, but she offers something a little different to most beauty blogs, it's not just review after review and I love these sorts of blogs. Louise also sets her readers a makeup challenge every month, she suggests a look and then it is down to you to interpret what that means to you and create the look. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for February's challenge as I always want to experiment with my makeup but can never think of what look to go for. 


Now these two blogging lovelies just so happen to be best friends and they both also have You Tube channels that are quite honestly hilarious! I first discovered them on You Tube then went on to find their blogs, they have separate channels but quite often feature in each others videos. Their individual videos are brilliant and so funny but when they get together they are doubly funny. I think the reason I like these two is because they are absolutely bonkers and remind me a little bit of myself, I feel like I could be friends with these two loons. 


I hope you've enjoyed this post and hopefully I've introduced you to two new blogs. Do you already follow these two blogs? What do you think?

Once again please leave your link in the comments below so I can check you all out :)

Comments

  1. I love Zoe & Louise, they are so pretty & sweet. They are some of my fave Youtuber's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts