Topshop Nails


As you all know I have a bit of an obsession with nail polish, and I have recently discovered the wonder that is Topshop cosmetics. One of the best products in the Topshop cosmetics range I am pleased to say is there nail polish. The rainbow of colours is vast and there are tons of different shades in each colour pallet, the only problem I had was trying to decide which ones to get.
As you can see I went a little nuts and as it was too hard to choose I bought 6...
I have been trying to broaden the colour spectrum in my nail polish collection as I have pretty much every shade of pink available. I have to say I was immediately drawn to the pink section in Topshop and it took everything I had not to buy the lot!


One thing I don't have a lot of in my nail polish collection is metallic, so I thought that would be a good place to start when making my choices, as you can see I couldn't resist slipping a pink (Twilight Tease) in my basket but in my defence I didn't have a metallic pink. Next up I spotted a gorgeous silver (Winterfrost), which I thought was just super sparkly as I didn't even notice the holographic sticker on it until I got home. This filled me with more excitement than I'd like to admit. Finally I had been on the hunt for a rose gold polish for ages but they were never quite the right shade, they were always too gold or too brown. Then I spotted Topshop had a few contenders and I was pleased to find one that was the exact shade I had been searching for (Moonshine).




Next I really wanted to add some brighter but wearable colours to my collection, I had been seeing a lot of orange nails so I knew I wanted an orange (Causing a Stir) and again Topshop had a great selection. I also opted for a blue (Pool Party) which I like to call Tiffany blue as it is an exact match to the Tiffany bags and boxes. Finally I went for a green (Gone Fishing) colour that I really wouldn't normally go for. I have to say I have worn Gone Fishing a couple of times and I can't really make up my mind if I like it or not. I absolutely love the orange shade though, it is now my favourite colour and I am wearing it all the time!


These polishes tick all the boxes for me, they have great colours, they give amazing coverage in just a couple of coats (all swatches show coverage after two coats) and most importantly of all they apply really easily. If you have read my review on the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polishes you will know how important easy application is to me, if it doesn't glide on smoothly and evenly I am instantly put off no matter how amazing the colours.

Once again Topshop's done good, I will definitely be buying more of these babies!

Have you tried Topshop Nails yet? Which colour should I get next?

Comments

  1. Winterfrost looks sooo pretty! I'll have to check that one out. I love Topshop polishes too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection, causing a stir is probably my favourite! Great for the spring and summer x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous! I don't have any Topshop polishes but I've been buying too many recently! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pool Party is lovely, defo one for my wish list. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I have the metallic blitz colour its so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Topshop nail polish. The blue and green are very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Solar which is a rose gold duo chrome last week and I am super impressed with the application, wear and colour. Suspect a few more might fall into my shopping basket this weekend. Give the girls big kisses from Auntie Stacey x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts