Blogger award double wammy

Whenever I get a little slack with the blog posts I always worry that I am putting followers off or my visits will drop and I am constantly amazed when not only does that not happen but I gain more followers! Over the past few weeks I have been it's fair to say pretty pants and I have been completely overwhelmed to find that not only have I gained 8 new followers practically over night but I have also been nominated for two very lovely blog awards.

 

Nika from Makeup by Sparkle nominated me for my 3rd Liebster Award and Emma from World of DilEmma nominated me for my first Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you ladies I am very touched that you have enjoyed reading my blog. I am going to try and combine these two awards into one post so I will meet in the middle on the rules.

So lets get to it, lets start with the rules...
Liebster:
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
4. Choose 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
5. Let everyone know they've been picked
Versatile Blogger:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 new blog/blogger you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Random facts about ME...
1. I love my job.
2. I'm from Barrow-in-Furness originally and now live near Preston.
3. I have a bad habit of picking my nose (gross I know)!
4. I am addicted to cheese Doritos, Snickers and Pepsi Max (all the healthy stuff).
5. I HATE fish (eating it).
6. People who boast and talk about how much things cost reeeeally get on my pip!
7. I have only not worn nail polish for 2 days out of this year so far.
8. I love a good night in.
9. I do not own one single MAC product, shocking for a beauty blogger I know!

My answers to Nika's questions...
1. What is your favourite hair product?
DGJ Organics - they sent me some products to try and I've never looked back!
2. Do you prefer curly or straight?
Straight
3. What do you order at Starbucks?
One of those iced thingies, I don't like coffee
4. Favourite summer scent, body spray/perfume?
I don't tend to change my fragrance very often, I find one I like and stick with it. At the moment it's Marc Jacobs Daisy.
5. Your favourite moisturiser?
Body: Body Shop Body Butter. Face: Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion.
6. Your guilty pleasure?
One Direction
7. What is your favourite food?
Mexican
8. Do you ever sleep with your makeup on?
Not since I discovered Bioderma
9. What camera do you use for taking pictures on your blog?
My iPhone
10. Best drugstore product (anything from makeup, skin, hair, body)?
Rimmel foundation
11. Did you make any friends on blogger?
I have people I chat to occasionally but nobody has befriended me yet :(

My questions for my Liebster Award nominees...
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's your holy grail product?
3. Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery?
4. Do you prefer high end or drugstore beauty products?
5. What would be the first thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery?
6. What was the last book you read?
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
8. Who would play you in a film about your life?
9. What's your favourite holiday destination?
10. If you could have a super power what would it be?
11. What has been the worst beauty product you have purchased?
And finally my double award nominees are...
So there you go, thanks again for nominating me ladies.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! Your comment on my blog was very sweet as well.

    By the way, I completely understand the Pepsi Max addiction. Ginseng-infused diet soda? Where could we be going wrong? Ha!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts