Prime time

I have recently discovered primers and when I say discovered I mean become obsessed with. My most recent primer purchase was the Benefit POREfessional, and yes I know it's been reviewed to death but I love this product so much it felt wrong not to tell you all about it.


I decided to go for the 'it's about prime' set, as it was the same price as the POREfessional on its own, so seemed daft not to really. As I also bought the 'Conceal-a-holic' set I got this handy makeup bag with a few moisturiser samples inside, which was nice. 


I'll start by briefly mentioning the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion, this is a sheer oil free lotion and it smells amazing! This is a really lovely moisturiser, it feels expensive and luxurious and makes my skin feel super soft. I have been using this everyday and I have really noticed a difference in my skin, it feels a lot more hydrated and it has a sort of glow about it. I'm seriously considering repurchasing this product. 


Now for the main event, POREfessional. Well what can I say that hasn't already been said? This product is utterly amazing and wonderful, it actually feels like I am putting another layer of skin on when I apply this. I have quite large pores on my forehead and nose, and this product makes them pretty much disappear. The product itself is flesh coloured and what I think it does is fill in your pores and make the appear more pinky than black. 

The feel of this product is like velvet, it goes on so smoothly and it's easy to massage into the skin so you only need a small amount. It also seriously reduces the amount of oil my skin produces throughout the day meaning my makeup stays put all day long and the only glow I have is the dewy loveliness from the facial emulsion. 

I give both of these products two huge thumbs up and I would definitely say the POREfessionl is worth the £23! 

Have you used POREfessional or the facial emulsion? What did you think? Have you found anything as good but cheaper? 



Comments

  1. I'm dying to buy this!!! Ever since I got a free sample in a magazine I've wanted it. I recently found what was left of the sample and used it up re-kindling my love for it. I'm so skint at the minute so really can't justify that amount for something I don't NEED but as soon as I get some money together it's my next purchase.

    Nailthelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll ever find anything quite like Porefessional! I've sworn by it for years and will always repurchase. A tube lasts AGES too, I've had mine months and I've got a few sample-sized ones to get through too. A review that I wholeheartedly agree with! :)
    ladie-sadie.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts