Spring Wish List

As the sun has started to pop it's little head out from behind the rain clouds recently it has got me thinking about all things colourful and Spring like. I haven't done a wish list for a while so I thought whilst I have a few things going round in my mind why not put a list together.

So first up I have been thinking about updating my wardrobe and when Spring/Summer comes around for me it's all about the cute dresses and floral prints. I love a casual skater dress and New Look have some great dupes of the Topshop dress at literally half the price! These dresses are great for everyday wear, you can dress them up for a night down the local with a heeled boot or throw on your battered Converse for a super girly casual shopping trip or trip to the park with the kids.

Secondly there haven't been many beauty launches this Spring that have really caught my eye, but being an absolute conceal-a-holic I don;t think I can put off buying the new Benefit Fake Up concealer much longer. Lots of very lucky bloggers got to go to launch events but sadly not me, and to be honest I have been a little confused by this and the Benefit Fine 11 product. But finally I have found some reviews that actually tell you how to use the product rather than just describe that packaging (I hate that) so I think I'm sold on them both now.

Another thing I have been putting off buying but really need in mine and my daughters life is a Tangle Teezer. My little girl have VERY long hair, she is a Rapunzel in training, and she hates having her hair brushed. We have a show down every morning! My hair too is getting quite long and since I have gone blonde it is not in as good of a condition as before so I am becoming quite wary about brushes that tug on my hair too much. I think it is definitely time to bite the bullet and invest in a Tangle Teezer. I really like the little flower pot ones for my little girl as she can fill the pot up with all hair bobbles and clips.

Since Models Own released their S/S nail collections it has taken every bit of will power I have not to rush out and buy both the pastel and the neon full ranges. I am an absolute nail polish nut, but I have been trying to tell myself that over 100 nail polishes is enough for one girl. Sod it I can't take it anymore, if I don't have the Models Own Ice Neon collection in my life I just don't think I can go on (melodramatic much?).

And lastly what else can I say, I think every blogger and their cat have either bought this bag or is lusting after it. Since starting my new job I have gained a laptop and I am constantly carrying my new best friend (iPad mini) around in my bag so I think it is only sensible that I buy this bag really, don't you? Well too late if you disagree, yes that's right the Zara Office City Bag will be landing on my doorstep in 3 to 5 days!

What are you lusting after at the moment?

Comments

  1. The Models Own new collection looks gorgeous doesn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I've nominated your blog in the Versatile Blogger Awards because I really love your blog.

    Check out my blog, World of dilEMMA, for more information :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I nominated you for the Liebster award. Here you can found out more:
    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-x-2.html
    When you are finished send me a link so I can read your answers ;))
    XOXO Nika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! Now following you, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts