She Said Beauty Box October...

Recently I discovered the amazing new social media for beauty lovers, She Said Beauty. It's a really cool site where you can find out everything you need to know about the latest beauty products, get helpful hints and tips and read amazing beauty blogs.

They also do a monthly beauty box, much like Glossy Box, every month you get sent a selection of great products to try. This is my first ever box and I have been super excited waiting for it to arrive, and today when I got home from my swanky beauty event in London (more on that coming soon) there it was a beautiful turquoise package waiting for me.


I couldn't wait to untie the ribbon and peal open the pink wrapping to see what was waiting for me inside. It did not disappoint! It's like the girls at She Said Beauty were reading my mind when they sent this box of goodies, it's full of skin care products, which is something I am currently trying a lot of and also some vitamins, which I am in dire need of since I just can't shift this cold and cough!



So here's what's inside...
Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Masque
'This unparallelled scrub masque is formulated with a complex of fresh fruit enzymes and acids. It effectively works in exfoliating dead skin cells, optimising the celluar renewal performance and deeply cleanses the pores, thus revealing a softer, fresher and healthier skin.'

B.liv Off With Those Heads
'Say goodbye to painful squeezing! This light cooling gel promises to easily remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads. It keeps excessive oil secretion under control while preventing future irritation and breakouts.' - This I am particularly interested in testing!

Amy Childs Fragrance by Jigsaw ESL
'Amy Childs' perfume is fabulous and feminine, just like her. A fan of all things glamorous and girly, she has always loved perfume and smelling lovely. Amy chose all the lotions and oils herself as she wanted to ensure that all the fragrances were just perfect.'

Biao Beauty Rejuvenating Night Creme
'Pamper your skin night after night with triple-action properties that smooth, moisturise and protect against premature ageing. Reveal a youthful and more luminous skin tone.'

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
'Enriched with vitamin E and pure cocoa butter to deeply moisturise any dry spots while smoothing marks and toning skin. Ideal for keeping your skin nourished and conditioned all weekend long, you'll be sure to use every last drop of this indulgent travel essential - meaning one less thing to pack for your return journey!'

And finally the SSB treat - myvitamins
'To stave off the dreaded winter cold, the SSB Girls are on a bit of a health kick, which is why we chose myvitamins as our SSB treat item this month! With four amazing varieties of vitamins there's something to suit all of your bodies needs. Prepare to be revitalised!'

Well it all sounds amazing and I can't wait to get started trying out all the fantastic products, and I will be sure to keep you up to date with how I am getting on.

If you're already a member of the amazing She Said Beauty you can follow me here.

Comments

  1. What did you make of the box in comparison with Glossy or Jolie (if you've tried them)? I'm trying to decide which to subscribe too at the moment ...

    Laurie at
    http://life-nv.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first box from them and I really liked it, skin care is one of the things I am really looking into at the moment and so the products this month were perfect for me, would have been nice to have a couple more full sized products though. I hear they are going to make them more personalised to your profile in the new year. I am thinking of trying Glossy Box, what do you make of that one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts