Light bulb moment

Ok, I think I have finally found my blogging mojo and a direction I want to take things in, so I thought who best to put the idea to than the people who will actually be reading.
Whilst going back through all my posts from the past month I found that most of them featured skin care products, this has only come about as I have finally decided it was time I got off my lazy ass and do something about my skin. But what if I was to theme my posts every month? So October seems to be mainly skin care themed, November could be make up themed?
Obviously I know that reading about similar products every week can get a little boring so I will throw in posts on other subjects, like the personal post I have been doing and if I find a particular product I am excited about sharing. But there will be a post every week on my chosen subject. Also like all girls I have a very long list of things I need, not just want (obviously). I love reading other wish list posts so I have decided that every month I will do a pay day wish list and keep you updated on the things I am lucky enough to get off the previous months list, if any.
I'm going try this approach out for a few weeks and see how it goes, your comments would be most appreciated as I'd love to know what you think of my 'light bulb' moment.
xxx

Comments

  1. Hey!! I've nominated you for a Liebster award, hope you don't mind ... I love your blog :)

    Check out what to do here ...

    http://life-nv.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely, not really sure what it is but I am looking at into it now. Thanks so much for your lovely comments xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts