Best cleanser EVER!

As you will probably be aware by now if you are a regular reader of my blog, I am on the look out for great skin care products. As my skin care regime was pretty much non existent before I started this quest, the quicker the product/process is to use/complete the happier I am!

Thanks to my very generous sister in-law, who just so happens to live in Dubai, I have managed to acquire one of the most sought after beauty products on the market. I believe this product is not actually available in the UK at the moment and I have even read blogs where people have actually gone to France specifically to purchase this product. The product in question is of course Bioderma.


The hype:
At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up.
The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance (soap-free, physiological pH).
I have heard quite a bit about this product so when on a recent visit back to the UK my sister in-law presented me with this I was very excited, and I can honestly say I was not disappointed!

This is quite possibly the best cleanser I have ever used, it feels just like using water and moisturiser but at the same time, if that makes any sense. It is so light and has no nasty smell and feels really gentle, my experience of cleansers is that they can sometimes feel and smell like you are pouring pure alcohol on your face.

Bioderma is also fantastic at removing make up, including mascara, so this meant that there was no need to remove my make up before I cleansed. Perfect for a lazy girl like my who likes to get to bed without faffing over my skin care routine. I find that sometimes with make up removers and wipes you can still be left with panda eyes and it takes some rubbing before all the mascara is off, not with this, I literally had to wipe over my eye once maybe twice and it was all gone. I even resorted to tugging on my eyelashes to check it was all gone as I couldn't quite believe it.

As you can see from the pictures below my skin is quite awful and I do wear a fair bit of make up to sort it out...


Before
After

As you can see the Bioderma worked wonders at removing the make up whilst cleansing at the same time. My skin feels amazing after I've used it, really moisturised and clean with no sticky or stinging feeling. I will definitely be putting in another order for the next time my sister in-law is home, I don't think I would be without this product from now on!

Last night as I was using my new cleanser I decided to give one of the products a go from my She Said Beauty October box, the one I was most looking forward to trying, the B.liv Off with those Heads.

The hype:
Say goodbye to painful squeezing! This light cooling gel promises to remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads painlessly in just 14 days of application and stop them from appearing ever again. It keeps excessive oil secretion under control and skin irritation will never rule again.
I didn't know quite what to expect from this product but as you can see I have quite bad skin and so I was hoping that I would see some results. The product itself is a gel and so it did feel quite sticky on my skin and when it dried it did sting a little, but it does say to expect that if you have sensitive skin. I had read somethings to say that it made your skin produce more oils but I didn't experience this. What I did notice was that it made the black heads on my nose more prominent, they had faded again this morning but I was quite alarmed when I first saw them.

The product information says that after 14 days application they should stop appearing completely, as I was only given a very small tester I will only find this out if I buy the full sized product. This again is not available in the UK so I would have to order it from the America, but they do offer free shipping and you get a She Said Beauty discount, so I may well have to try this one out and see if it really does work.

So in summary, a trip to France to pick up some Bioderma booze cruise styley well worth the trip. The hassle of ordering black head removal products from the US, probably not.




Comments

Popular Posts