Pay Day Wish List...

Yay it's my favourite day of the month, pay day! Like most girls on this day I have a long list of things that I not only want but neeeeed in my life, so as I love reading other peoples wish list post so much I thought I'd do one of my own.



Clockwise left to right...
New Look Jumpo Dark Grey Marled Fold Collar coat - £28.00
I love this coat, it looks so warm and toasty as well being stylish. I think this is a great any occasion coat, I can wear this for work as it's smart and I can also wear it casual with a pair of jeans. Plus it's a bargain!

Benefit Away We Glow - £29.50
I love Benefit make up sets and I spied this in Boots the other day and thought it was a great way to update my make up collection without spending a fortune. The kit includes; Sun Beam, High Beam, Ultra Shines in Life on the A List, BADgal Lash, CORALista and shimmering 5 colour eye shadow pallet.

Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything (medium) - £24.50
Again this is another great set from Benefit, this time for foundations and bases. This includes; POREfessional, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, Boi-ing 02 & 03 and Hello Flawless powder.

Forever 21 party dress - £19.95
This dress is so much nicer in real life that in this picture, I love dresses and tops with back detail and simple fronts. I have a girls night out planned for November so this would be perfect with a pair of black tights (it is November after all!), black shoes and sparkly clutch.

Ciate Advent Calendar - £38
This is the ultimate in advent calendars for beauty lovers, I have a serious obsession with nail polish and Ciate polishes are always beautiful. The advent calendar contains 24 miniature bottles of polish including the popular caviar manicure. If I don't get this I will be very sad, but convincing my husband that spending £38 on nail polish is good idea might be a bit of a stretch.

Ugg boots - £165
Every year I say I am going to splash out and buy myself some Uggs but then end up buying a cheaper version (usually from River Island) which don't even last the winter. This year I have been quite fortunate in that I got a new job and can afford to get these this year so I definitely will! I really like the calf length version as I has quite short legs, I know some people think they are ugly but being a busy Mum I spend a lot of time running around and need comfy shoes.

So there you have it, my wish list, I will update you on any purchases I make over the month and I am working on compiling my Christmas wish list already :)

xxx

Comments

  1. I'm lusting after the Ciate Advent Calendar too! Shame about the price though.

    PS. I tagged you to do The Blogger Tag. Check it out here:- http://merelysuggesting.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/tag-blogger-tag.html

    merelysuggesting.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts