Liebster Award

Ok so after taking part in a couple of #bblogger chats on Twitter I have met some lovely bloggers and been introduced to some fab blogs. One of those little beauties, Laurie from Life Envy, has nominated me for a Liebster Award ,I'll be honest I wasn't sure what this was exactly so I had to do a little bit of research and it turns out it is an award to celebrate up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I have to say it's lovely to know that not only are people reading my blog but they are actually enjoying what I write and are coming back for more.





The Rules...You must post 11 random facts about yourself. You must answer 11 questions from the person who chose you. You must create a new set of 11 questions for who you tag.

You must then tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know. You cannot tag back.


My Random Facts...
1. I have a 2:1 degree in Public Relations
2. I have 2 little girls aged 4 and 2
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with Olly Murrs and Robert Pattinson
4. I'm a closet interior designer
5. I'm a hot shot marketeer and social media boff
6. Pepsi Max is my drug of choice
7. If there's a trashy American sit-com on a TV in a 5 mile radius I'll be watching it!
8. Unrealistically romantic novels have made me want to leave my husband more than once!
9. I have a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel
10. My style icon is Lauren Conrad
11. I am a terrible driver - shhh don't tell the hubby

My Answers...
1. What inspires you?
My girls (ahh)
2. Why did you start blogging?
I love to write
3. What do you find challenging about blogging?
I found finding the right direction for my blog quite challenging
4. How do you overcome life challenges?
Tackle them straight on, no point putting off what can be made better today until tomorrow
5. Who's your style icon?
Lauren Conrad/Zooey Deschanel
6. If you could give younger you a piece of advice what would it be?
Don't grow up so fast, go out have fun!
7. 3 things you want to achieve in your life?
To be successful in my career, to write a book, to own a Mulberry bag
8. What makes you get up in the morning?
My girls (not ahh)
9. Name one thing you do every day without fail (except breathe!)?
Laugh
10. Your best beauty tip?
If you like to wear red lippy, chose one with blue undertones to make your teeth look whiter

My nominations...
Flabby Face of Make Up
The Beauty Think Tank
Theory Twenty One
Laura's Heaven
Happy Go Lucky
Holly's Beauty Review
The Imperfect Beauty
Merely Suggesting

My Questions...
1. What's your favourite season?
2. What's your must have beauty product?
3. If you could be anyone for a day who would it be?
4....and why?
5. What's your greatest achievement so far?
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
7. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
8. What made you want to start your blog?
9. What's your favourite holiday destination?
10. If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
11. What's your life moto?


xxx

Comments

  1. Aww I loved reading your answers!!

    I want a mulberry bag too (one day. and i'm definitely going to head to Bicester to get it ...)

    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! I have only just seen this but it's so nice! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts