First High End Haul!


As it's my 30th birthday coming up (think I've mentioned that once or twice) I thought I would treat myself to some luxury products, I had some John Lewis vouchers burning a hole in my pocket so I thought why the hell not! I don't usually like writing haul posts (love reading them though) unless it's from somewhere unusual or a bit special, I think this one can be classed as special as it's my first high end haul ever! 

I wasn't quite sure what I wanted really other than some high end lipsticks as I don't own any and it was about time I did. After asking the lovely #bbloggers during the chat a couple of weeks ago I had my heart set on a YSL Rouge Volupte, thanks to a recommendation from Fisi from Oh Snap Babes. I went for Nude Beige, and I absolutely LOVE it! Look out for a full review coming soon... I also got an Estee Launder Pure Colour.

Another product I didn't have any of was a MAC eye shadow, ever since seeing an Instagram post from Sugar Fixx Beauty I have wanted the Cranberry shade so I could copy her look. Another eye product I bought was the YSL Babydoll mascara as I have read so many good reviews of it and my Benefit They're Real was running out. I am really loving it so far and I will definitely be doing a full review soon. I seem to go through stages of buying certain products, at the moment it's lips but a few months back it was foundation. This is when I discovered NARS Sheer Glow and after trying it I doubt I'll ever go back, I loved it so much I decided to give the Sheer Matte a try too and again so far so good! 

Finally I wanted to give the Origins Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask a try as recently I have been using the Drink Up intensive moisturiser, again I'm yet to try this but as soon as I do I'll let you know how I get on.

Look out for full reviews on all of these products coming up very soon. I'd love to read your comments on any of these products or any other high end products you're loving at the moment.

Comments

  1. I love the look of everything you got - I have 2 Rouge Volupte's in #7 & #13 and they're just so luxurious, I always feel so glam putting them on. Can't wait to see Nude Beige.. I have a feeling it might be my 3rd :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have my review up very soon, it's a beautiful pinky nude.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts