Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash review

I recently attended the Pure Beauty Awards at the Savoy in London, where I picked up the award for Best New Dental Product for BlanX White Shock (I can't tell you how exciting that was)! As always Pure Beauty did not disappoint and I walked away with an amazing goody bag of beauty treats. One of which was the new Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash.


I was sat next to the team from Tangle Teezer and they told me this is different to the regular Tangle Teezer as the shape of it means you can rotate it slightly to getting right through all the hair when wet. 

Now, I bought a Flower Pot Tangle Teezer for my little girl as she hates having her hair brushed, and I have to say I was not too impressed with it. The bristles are not long enough to get through all of the hair meaning I have to brush Violet's hair in layers which I just don't have the time for in the morning. Violet likes it because it's in the shape of a flower and she can put her bobbles in the pot, but personally I think they're just a gimmick and they don't really do a very good job of actually brushing hair.

But anyway I digress, back to the Aqua Splash...
When I used the Aqua Splash I felt that it did a better job at getting right through all of the hair, Violet wasn't so impressed and it made her cry. 


The bristles are slightly longer and closer together and I think that makes a difference. It's quite an odd shape but it makes it really easy to hold. It's hollow, I am guessing this is because you can use it in the shower so no water will get trapped inside it and it will dry quickly.

It was OK for me as I don't have very thick hair, however if you have lots of hair I don't think this is the product for you. As far as the Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash goes I would say it's better than the Flower Pots but still not great, I don't think I would have splashed out £13.99 for it. 

What do you think, are you a Tangle Teezer lover of hater?

Comments

  1. I personally love tangle teezers as they are the only thing that doesn't tug on my long hair and gets the tangles out, i find this design really hard to use in the shower though as its hard to grip when its wet! xx
    www.sleek-chic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting - getting to go to the Savoy!! Sounds like it was a fun evening
    I have never tried the Tangle Teezer - but I have thick wavy hair so it might not work too well for me. Cute colour though x
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I definitely wouldn't recommend them for thick curly hair.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts