Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleansing Milk Review


About a month ago I was sent this Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleansing Milk and sample of the Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash by the lovely people at QVC. 

Now I have really been getting into my skin care and since I have been taking better care of my skin I noticed a huge improvement in the number of spots and blemishes I get. When I was asked to try this product my skin was in the best condition it has ever been in, I think it was the longest I had gone without getting a spot. I was a little apprehensive about trying something new in case I had a bad reaction, but I was excited and looking forward to discovering a new brand.

This is a 3 in 1 cleanser for the face and eyes, like a lot of cleansers now one of its uses is a makeup remover which makes the whole process a lot quicker, tick. It also claims it replaces your cleanser and toner, deep cleans pores and hydrates as it melts away makeup, tick tick tick! Sounds great right? 

It did make my skin really really soft and clean and it removed my make well, I did use my toner after this as well as it didn't really make my skin feel as fresh as my usual water cleanser. I was really disappointed to find that when I woke up I had three huge spots! I felt like all my hard work had gone down the drain, I don't hold this against this product as other cleansing milk/balms have done the same thing. I think my skin is quite sensitive to these kinds of products, and anything thicker than a water just seems to bring me out in horrendous spots. 

It took me about 4 weeks to get my skin back in the condition it was in before using the product so I was a little wary about using the Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash, but I did try it and I can say it was rather pleasant, it left me skin feeling smooth and very clean.

This is a quite an expensive product, you can get the set I was sent on QVC for £21.11 which isn't bad considering it's £28 just for the cleanser in Boots. For more information on the Philosophy brand and more beauty bargains check out QVC.

Comments

  1. I used this product for a while since a rep at the mall suggested it to me. I lovedddd the fact that it took all my makeup off and left my face feeling super clean. My skin is oily and acne-prone though so because there aren't any acne fighting agents in this product I felt that it didn't help much with the spots ): I never repurchased but regardless, this product is perfect for an everyday cleanser and a makeup remover! Glad you enjoyed it!

    I invite you to check out my new blog! More posts to come!
    thevintage-touch.blogspot.com

    -Athena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great post :) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award because I think you have a fantastic blog and deserve more followers! You can check the post out on my blog- http://bit.ly/1dji0fx

    Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts