Packing for Vegas...

Wowza can you believe it, it's only 17 more sleeps until I go to Vegas baby! I've been looking around for the perfect outfits to take with me, I don't want to take too much so I have plenty of room in my case for all the goodies I'm planning on bringing back. 

As I have been busy saving my spending money I've not had chance to go out and buy any clothes for my trip yet but I have done plenty of browsing and one shop that I think is excelling itself at the moment is Primark. I know Primark always have amazing key pieces but I don't think there has ever been so many things that have caught my eye all at the same time as there has recently.

All images from primark.com
As I am currently packing a few extra pounds I have been looking particularly at things that hide my tummy as this is my trouble area. Lucky for me there are plenty of high waisted skirts around at the moment, and these two on my list I think are just so cute and girly. Both are only £12 and would look great with a pair of flats during the day and I can switch it up for a night time look with a pair of heels. High waisted means I can give the cropped T a go too, my waist is actually quite small in comparison to the rest of my body so if I can cover up my tum I don't have to worry about anything being on show. 

As I'm going in March and apparently all of the pools are closed I'm not sure how much need I'll have for a swimsuit but you always have to take one just in case. Primark have got some lovely nautical style swimwear and I find that these two styles are most flattering for my figure. 

When it comes to evening wear I know Vegas is famed for it's sequins and glamour and I just thought this black sequined body con dress would be understated but still quite glitzy, and a steal at only £15. I'll have to make sure I pack my spanks though! 

My absolute favourite is the pink floral dress at only £8 this is a complete bargain! The image online really doesn't do it justice as in really life it is such a bright and vibrant pink. I really love this style of dresses that Primark do, I own a lot of them as they are so comfortable and cheap. There is another smock style dress I have seen but I couldn't find it on the website, damn you Primark when will you add an online shop to your site?!

So I know where I'll be heading this weekend, how about you? 

Comments

Popular Posts