Sephora haul...


Yay my 100th post and it's a goody!!

So you may have noticed that I've had a couple of weeks off from my blog and that's because I was busy running around Disneyland with my two little princesses, and when in France you can't leave without paying a visit to the famous Sephora.

I was hoping to make it into Paris and do some damage in one of the largest store but alas the excitement at Disney was too much so I had to make do with one of the smaller shopping center stores. Still it did not disappoint, as it was a smaller store they didn't really have any brands that we don't have in the UK so I stuck to the Sephora own branded stuff, other than some OPI polishes. 

Here's a sneak peak at what I bought, expect full reviews and swatches very soon!










Comments

Popular Posts