The skin your in...

Ok I don't know about you but when it comes to a skin care routine it's something I know I should pay more attention to but in reality I just don't have the time with 2 kid's and a husband frantically running around the house in the morning. Then when it comes to bedtime I'm just far too tired to start messing around with potions and lotions.

However I am now in my late 20's and still getting teenage acne so I have decided it is time to make time for my precious skin, although I don't want to look like an old hag I also don't want to look like a teenage girl. I am quite lucky in that people always think I am a lot younger than I am, to the point where I even got asked for ID at V Festival! I don't think my spots really help matters and it seems I am getting a lot more of them recently.

So as I am more than a little in-experienced in this area I am looking to any readers that might come across my blog to give me a helping hand and point me in the direction of some good products to use. I am currently washing with Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, this was bought for me as a set along with the Clarifying Lotion 3, which until last night had not been touched. I like the facial wash in so much that I feel clean after using it but that's about it, the Clarifying Lotion I felt was a little too harsh for my skin. It seemed to have a lot of alcohol in it and it felt and smelt more like I was putting nail varnish remover on my face so I probably wont use that again.


After rinsing with cold water (which probably defeated the object of using it) I then applied a face mask of Sudocrem, which I slept in. When I have done this before I have definitely noticed a difference in the texture of my skin, it always makes it feel a lot smoother, however I feel like my movement is restricted when I go to sleep because I don't want to get it all over my pillow.

So here it is, I put it to you to help me out with this one. I would say I have fairly oily skin and even when I use make up products that don't contain oil or are specially for oily complexions I still find my T zone becomes oily before midday. I would really appreciate it if any of you lovely readers that have so kindly sat and read my plea could give me some advice when it comes to skin care. What do I need to be doing and with what products? Over the coming months I will be testing out some products until I find the right one for me, and I will be reporting back on my findings. So if like me you are a little clueless about what you should be using keep popping back and we might be able to figure this thing out together!

Comments

Popular Posts