Skin Care...Simples!

So a few weeks back I wrote a post about my non existent skin care regime and vowed I would change my far too low maintenance ways and try out some products.

Recently I have spent a lot of time flicking through fashion and beauty magazines, purely for work purposes of course, and I kept seeing the same few products cropping up over and over again. So I thought I'd give them a try...

These were Simple Moisturising Facial Wash, Hydrating Light Moisturiser and Spotless Skin Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes.



This is a really creamy face wash apposed to the more gel like facial washes and feels really nice to use, it didn't give me that fresh face feeling that I was used to from the Clinique facial wash but I did feel clean. I have noticed a difference in the balance of my skin and I do feel that my skin is less oily than it was. Previously by about mid day I could feel that my skin was becoming oily and it didn't feel particularly nice to touch. With this product I have found that my skin stays oil free for most of the day. I would give this product a 4/5 as I like that instant fresh tingly feeling after use and didn't quite get that.

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser - £3.79 (Boots)
I was really happy with this moisturiser, before now I have not been a regular user of moisturiser and the ones I have used have not convinced me to keep it up. However this one was a nice surprise, the first time I used it I did not expect it to be as hydrating as it was and put quite a bit on. This meant that it took ages to soak into my skin and I felt quite sticky for a while, you really do only need a small amount with this product as it spreads really evenly and a little goes a long way! Once you get the amount right it soaks into the skin really quickly meaning you don't have to wait a long time before putting your make up on, which is a bonus as I am always running late.I would give this product 5/5 as I feel it did exactly what is said on the tin!


Simple Spotless Skin Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes - £3.85 (Boots)
This is the product I had the highest hopes for as if you have read my previous post you will know that spots are a real issue for me. The product claims to give results from day 1, I wouldn't go so far as to say I saw immediate results but I have noticed a difference. I used to get clusters of pimples as well as the larger yucky looking spots, I have found since using this product I don't get the small pimples so much anymore which makes my skin look and feel a lot clearer. I am still getting the odd larger spot but I didn't expect that to change over night as I know there are many other things that contribute to spots. These wipes are great for removing make up and say they even remove waterproof mascara, I don't use waterproof so I can't tell you if this is true or not but they definitely work well on the normal stuff. If I had one wish it would be that they were a little wetter as after a particularly long day it would be nice to get a little more use out of one sheet. So I would give these wipes a 3.5/5, I was happy but not convinced.



As I was not completely convinced I don't think my serach is over. To be continued...

Comments

  1. This brand has create its name with in a few days. All the product of this brand is so amazing.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fascinating website. I located you on Yahoo. I’ll be sure to advocate this to my co-workers. Maintain up the wonderful function.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays it become quiet tough to maintain your skin. So proper skin care is very essential for beautiful- shining skin.Facial is such a fantastic idea for healthy and younger looking skin. I have checked these products also. These products are very good for skin nourishment. Facial Austin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.
    Plastic Surgeon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and more importantly comment. Muchos appreciated mwah xx

Popular Posts