Vegas baby!


Las Vegas yeah baby!!

So in my last post I told you all about how I'm going to Vegas in March for my friends 30th birthday, I can't quite believe it's happening to be honest. I thought it would be one of those things we talk about but never happens, but it's booked and everything is go go go!

Vegas has never really been a place I've been desperate to go to, I'm more of a New York ginda gal, my husband on the other hand (like most men) would love to go so I feel extra guilty that I'm going and he isn't. But what the hell, he insisted I go so I intend to make the most of it! 

I have been manically researching where to go and what to do and I couldn't plan a trip to the US without putting together a Sephora wish list now could I? The problem is at this rate I will be blowing all of my spends in there, bettering than gambling it away I suppose...

All images from Pinterest
I have started putting a board together on Pinterest and as you can see from the image above my list is getting quite long and this is only half of it. When I was in France last summer we visited a small Sephora and I picked up some of their own make up and I was really impressed so this time I'm going to get a whole lot more, as you can see. I really love the idea of the top left image, it's a multi eyeliner brush, it works like those multi-coloured crayons you get where you take one from the bottom and put it in the top. There's also a couple of things on there like the Benefit Boo Boo Zap that I haven't seen in the UK.

If any of you have some other recommendations of products or brands I need to take a look at I'd love to hear them.

The best advice I have found yet!
I have also been scanning the interweb for things to do and 'must see' sights as I don't want to miss anything! So far I have learnt about 'long hauling' which is when the cabbies take you the long way round to charge you extra and about the $50 24hr buffet bands which sounds amazing! Now you know why I'm on a mission to lose weight, I need to give myself a head start before I eat my body weight in Vegas!

Now January is over the fun can really start as my spending ban is over and I start to get the necessary holiday essentials. I'll keep you updated on my Vegas prep over the next few weeks and I'd love to you know if any of you have ever been.

Lots of love...

Comments

Popular Posts